1. This website is operated by Piekuo.com Mieszko Maj, at: os. Pułanki 34/53, 27-400 Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski, NIP: 661-20-85-829. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Piekuo. com and the terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to the Customer.
2. Terms and conditions describe the online purchase process.
Terms of shopping at Piekuo.com online store.
1. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you (the customer) engage in our “Service”
2. Fixation, protection and disclosure of relevant provisions of the contracts when shopping online occurs by the transfer of the customer proof of purchase (VAT invoice) with the delivery of products.
3. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. To process a purchase at the online store Piekuo.com and at the same time engage in our service you need to place an order at our website.
5. You can place your orders 24h a day. Your order will be processed during our shop operation hours: from Monday to Sunday from 9:00 to 20:00. All the orders placed during the weekends and Polish Bank Holidays will be processed the next working day.
6. You can place your order without registration ( place your order as a guest)
7. To place an order you need to choose the product from our website, its size and quantity and add the items to the basket, from now on referred to as “kettle”. To process your order it is required that you fill in your billing and delivery address in the checkout process.
8. You can modify your order details until you approve it by clicking the PAY NOW button.
9. After you approve your order by clicking the PAY NOW button you will be redirected to the PayPal site to make the payment.
10. After you make a payment using your preferred method (more about payment options in the Payment chapter) and once the payment reaches our account, you will receive a confirmation email to your chosen email address. It will contain information on your order’s details, delivery method and delivery address. If you do not receive such an email after making a payment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The confirmation email is the conclusion of the sale procces and it is now that sale is finalised.
1. All our orders are shipped from Poland with Polish Mail.
2. Delivery costs are visible during checkout and are dependent on the weight of the order and packaging costs. Courier parcels are being sent daily up to 8:00pm; orders placed after 8:00pm will be shipped the following day. Post parcels are being sent daily up to 6:00pm; orders placed after 6:00pm will be shipped the following day. The Polish Post priority parcels should be delivered within 4-7 days to Europe and restof the world, excluding Australia where delivery time is 4-14 working days.
3. Delivery costs are covered by you. The receipt is included with each item (VAT invoice).
1. Shop items’ prices are displayed in: Polish Zloty (PLN), Euro (EUR), British Pounds (GBP) and American Dollars (USD) and include all the components (VAT, customs and taxes).
2. You pay for your order via online transaction in the PayPal system. The order is processed after the payment has been received and the transaction is confirmed by our bank account or PayPal account.
At the Piekuo.com online store, payments are processed by PayPal, where it is possible to pay using the PayPal account or the following cards: Visa / Delta / Electron / MasterCard / Eurocard / Maestro / American Express, or a debit card provided it is a Visa or MasterCard supplied one.
3. In case you cannot for some reason pay using the PayPal process discussed in point 2, it is possible to simply transfer the payment into our bank account:
referring to the order number in the transfer.
It is mandatory for you to pay for the order within 7 (seven) days since the order has been confirmed through our email system. If after that period the order has not been paid for by you, we have the right to cancel the Service and stop the order, and will inform you by email if such is the case.
1. All the items in the shop are w and unused.
2. In case any of the item(s) have defects violating the Service agreement the return can be processed by mailing the item(s) togehter with the filled Return Form (download here) and the receipt via priority mail to: Piekuo.com, Ul.Branickiego 16/80, 02-972 Warszawa, Poland, and adding RETURN to the address on the envelope. You will receive information on the chosen solution within 14 days from us receiving the item(s). We will mail a flawless item(s) (refurbished or new) within 14 days,except when such a course of action is not possible, in which case a full refund, including your shipping cost, will be issued.
3. In case of the return being found groundless, the item will be shipped back with an explanation of our decision. In such a case your shipping cost refund will not be issued.
4. On delivery you have to check the item(s) for any flaws/damage of the item(s) or the package due to the shipping process, which have to be given in writing to the person delivering the item(s).
5. You have the right to return the item(s) without stating the reason within 14 days from receiving the item(s) by mailing it to: Piekuo.com, ul. Branickiego 16/80, 02-972 Warszawa, and adding CANCELLATION to the address on the envelope. The item(s) have to be in resaleable condition, unused and in their original packaging, the item(s) receipt (VAT invoice) has to be included together with the filled Return Form (download here) and any labels or tags have to be still intact. In this case your shipping cost will be be refunded. The item(s) cost refund will be issued into the account stated by you within 7 days from us receiving the item(s). The refund includes the original Service costs as well as the original shipping costs.
6. You have the right to exchange the item(s) to a different one(s) within 14 days by mailing it to: Piekuo. com, Ul. Branickiego 16/80, 02-972 Warszawa, and adding EXCHANGE to the address on the envelope. The shipping cost is covered by you. The item(s) have to be in resaleable condition, unused and in their original packaging, the item(s) receipt (VAT invoice) has to be included together with the filled Exchange Form (download here) and any labels or tags have to be still intact.
7. We have the right to decline a return or an exchange of an item(s) if it has been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn or if any labels or tags have been removed or damaged.
8. We do not accept freight collect shipments.
1. We will not disclose your details to any third parties.
2. All transactions are processed in accordance with Polish law.
3. All matters not covered by the above terms are governed by the civil law and regulations concerning commercial activities.
4. We reserve the right to make changes to Terms and Conditions. Any changes are valid from the moment of online publication. Changes cannot affect Customers’ rights.
In our newsletter we will let you know about our new products and designs, upcoming sales and super secret events at the torture chamber.
Any comment you have, important or trivial, let us know and we’ll act on it. Do you have an idea you want to share? Any problems? Please let us know.
+48 535 690 696
If you haven't found what you were looking for, please let us know; someone here will lose their head (literally) and we will get in touch with you via our poltergeists.